Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Pay Bracket: £24,000 - £25,000
We are working closely with a pharmaceutical company based in Manchester. They are looking for a proactive individual to join their tight-knit team. You will benefit from working closely within a smaller team having a wider exposure to accounts. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress within their career and utilise their skills within a growing, global company working in more of a varied accounts role.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Process invoices, cash and credit card expense claims.
- Purchase orders
- Prepare payment runs ensuring that all invoices are correctly approved.
- Petty cash administration.
- Sales invoicing and credit control.
- VAT reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with queries and ad-hoc duties
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- Purchase ledger experience
- Multi-currency experience
- Processing invoices
- Matching batching and coding
- Experience in dealing with expenses
- Strong IT and system skills (sage preferred)
- AAT qualified
You'll benefit from:
- Study support
- Relaxed working environment
- Great progression opportunities
- Free parking
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Georgie ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too
or call us on 01204 326 444