Location: Alderley Edge, Cheshire
Salary: £22,000- £28,000 DOE
We have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join one of our clients; an industry leader, with ambitions to grow the brand across the UK.
This position is integral to the next phase of growth and would be ideal for someone looking for the next step in their career, where you can gain so much exposure, whilst working alongside and reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
The role is dynamic with potential opportunities for candidates to gain exposure with month end management account preparation, as you grow with the role.
- Processing supplier invoices for multiple companies within the group
- Purchase order matching and review
- Supplier statement review and reconciliation
- Creditor's ledger review and reconciliation
- Preparation of supplier payment runs and keying of bank payments
- Processing bank payments and receipts
- Posting credit card transactions accurately and reconciling to statements
- Reconciling all bank accounts daily/weekly as required
- Support the wider business by undertaking ad-hoc duties
- Additional tasks as required to support the growth of the business
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong academic record
- Could be AAT qualified or ACCA/CIMA part qualified or training towards their qualification but not essential
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Have experience working with multiple companies and the ability to see the big picture
- Have attention to detail with an analytical problem-solving approach
- Have excellent communication skills
In return, they offer a vibrant working environment, competitive salaries, as well as a strong track-record for celebrating and rewarding success. They will also offer study support and much more!
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444