Job Title: Finance Assistant
Salary: £24 - £26k
Who will you be working for?
Our client are a well-established, high-end wholesale business who trade internationally, from their beautiful offices in Accrington. The business believes in going above and beyond for their customers and this is also how they treat their staff - with many of the workforce having been with the business for over 10 years!
What will you be doing?
You will play a critical role in supporting our finance department. You will work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure smooth-running of the day-to-day finances.
As part of your role you will be:
- Managing foreign payments for suppliers,
- Conducting Bank Reconciliations for transactions involving euros and dollars,
- Maintaining online banking operations,
- Processing BACS payments,
- Dealing with customer enquiries
..And more! If you want to keep your role at the transactional level - that is absolutely fine! However, if you decide that you want to add to your skillset and start looking at journals, accruals and fixed assets, etc - the brilliant Finance Manager would LOVE to support with this! She really values training and development so will help you out wherever she can!
- Previous experience in an accounting or finance role is essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
What's in it for you?
- Career development opportunities within a rapidly growing company.
- AAT / ACCA / CIMA Study Support
- Friendly and inclusive work environment.
- Employee discounts
What are the next steps?
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Claudia at Four Recruitment.
If you're looking for a role, but don't think that this is quite the right one, please do get in touch and we can see if we have anything else suitable for you!
or call us on 01204 326 444