Job Title: - Accounts Assistant
Salary: -Up to £24,000 plus excellent benefits
Line Manager: - Financial Controller
Location: - Manchester City Centre
We are currently recruiting for seeking an Accounts Assistant to join a truly impressive, international organisation on a full-time permanent basis (hybrid working available). This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a lively, dynamic environment with excellent progression opportunities. The organisation has a global presence and clinics nationwide.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual who can support the day-to-day running of the finance team.
You must have at least one year's previous experience within an accounts role.
- Process & reconcile bank transactions for the group of companies
- Process purchase invoices and complete supplier statement reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers and resolving queries
- Payment processing
- Produce regular aged receivable and aged payable reports for the Finance Manager highlighting any concerns
- Producing sales invoices and intercompany recharge invoices
- Credit control
- Manage and reconcile company petty cash
- Issue company corporate card statements and ensure receipts are submitted in a timely manner
- Calculation of sales commissions
- Manage and organize the accounts mailbox daily
- Produce reports and data analysis as required for the business
- Identity and implement process improvements within the role
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required by the business
Who would be the right fit?
- The ideal candidate will have 1+ years' experience working in a similar role
- Experience of using Xero accounting software (desirable, not essential)
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Well-organised and good team player
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and produce high quality work
- Intermediate level of excel skills such as Vlookups, pivot tables (desirable, not essential)
What our client offers?
- Up to £24,000 salary
- Hybrid Working
- Monday- Friday (9:00am- 5:00pm)
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Progression Opportunities
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444