Job Title: - Accounts Assistant
Salary: - £24,000-£26,000 per annum
Location: - Bolton
Our exclusive client is a global food manufacturing business based in Bolton who are looking for an experience accounts assistant to join their current finance team of 10- this comes off the back of a period of growth and further investment within the business over the next 2 years'.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual, who will be reporting into the Finance Manager, to support the finance function with a range of accounts related duties.
- Processing and entering sales invoices, credits and customer receipts
- Maintaining and reconciling aged debtors reports
- Dealing with queries relating to sales and purchase ledger
- Processing and requesting outside finance receipts
- Assisting finance team with various internal projects
- Filing, updating accounting database
- Credit Control - speaking to customers over the phone/email
- Purchase Ledger - inputting invoices to the system
- Various reconciliation duties - bank/statement
- Assisting with month end/year end reporting
Who would be the right fit?
- A good knowledge of financial accounting
- Sales, Cash and Purchase Ledger knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated team player
- Proactive approach and ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Highly organised and accurate
- Experience with SAP would be desirable
What our client offers?
- Up to £26,000 salary depending on experience
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Service awards and bonuses
- Health care and life insurance
- Quality training provided
- Employee assistance programmes
- Free gym membership
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444