Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Pay Bracket: £18,000 - £23,000 DOE
Benefits: Fantastic training scheme, 35 days holidays, Hybrid Working
Our client is an award-winning organisation based in Manchester City Centre, who are looking for an experienced accounts assistant to join their close-knit team. The company is an employee-owned organisation which allows employees to benefit from tax-free share of profit payments. This is a great opportunity to join a steadily growing business with long term career and progression opportunities - with a fantastic training scheme also on offer. This is a modern company with supportive management who look after their team.
To support their plans for further growth, we are looking for a candidate with a purchase ledger and sales ledger background to join the business, working alongside their current finance function. This is a modern working atmosphere with fantastic benefits on offer including social events, paid career breaks and a generous holiday allowance.
In addition, this role has scope to develop in responsibility, with quarterly reviews to discuss development plans.
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the FD, your role will be to manage the company purchase and sales ledger and being the first point of contact for day-to-day queries.
- Reconciling and maintaining the Purchase and Sales Ledger Accounts
- Assist with producing management information and reports
- General bookkeeping, including processing supplier invoices, expense claims and credit cards
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Finance team
Who would be the right fit?
- The ideal candidate will have 1+ years' experience working in a similar role
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Well-organised and good team player
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and produce high quality work
What our client offers?
- Up to £23,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Hybrid Working
- 27 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Fantastic Working Environment and Social Events
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 0161 834 3479.
or call us on 01204 326 444