Role: Accounts Assistant
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Benefits: Flexible Working Hours, 23 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Free Parking, and many more exciting benefits!
Our client is a growing and successful wholesaler based in Chorley who are looking to bring an accounts assistant into their close-knit team.
Working alongside the finance manager, this is a well-rounded role covering all areas of transactional finance and accounts administration, being ideal for someone who is looking for a new challenge with existing experience in any of the following: Accounts administration, purchase ledger or sales ledger and credit control.
- Processing and entering sales invoices, credits and customer receipts
- Maintaining and reconciling aged debtors reports
- Dealing with queries relating to sales and purchase ledger
- Processing and requesting outside finance receipts
- Assisting finance team with various internal projects
- Filing, updating accounting database
- Credit Control - speaking to customers over the phone/email
- Purchase Ledger - inputting invoices to the system
- Various reconciliation duties - bank/statement
Who would be the right fit?
- A good knowledge of financial accounting
- Sales, Cash and Purchase Ledger knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated team player
- Proactive approach and ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Highly organised and accurate
What our client offers?
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full training provided
- Free private parking
- Salary up to £26,000 depending on experience
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert. We are able to offer an immediate start but are able to wait for candidates with a notice period.
or call us on 01204 326 444