Job Title: - Accounts Assistant
Salary: - £24,000- £28,000 per annum
Location: - Bury
Benefits: - Up to £28,000 salary, Study Support for AAT. Progression plus many more exciting benefits
Our client is a family-run property management organisation, and they are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their current team of three. Going from strength to strength, they have been operating for over 20 years, and Directors run a fantastic, successful operation priding themselves on quality of work and service to their customers.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation, with opportunities to develop your skills with AAT study support on offer.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual who can support the day-to-day running of the finance team.
- Processing and entering sales invoices, credits, and customer receipts on SAGE
- Processing and posting sales refunds
- Maintaining and reconciling aged debtors' reports
- Dealing with queries relating to sales and purchase ledger
- Processing and requesting outside finance receipts - inputting accurately to spreadsheets
- Filing, updating accounting database
- Assisting with Credit Control - speaking to customers over the phone/email
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger - inputting invoices to the system
- Various reconciliation duties - bank/statement
Who would be the right fit?
- Excellent telephone manner, confidence, and strong communication skills
- Must be dynamic and proactive
- High degree of integrity
- Strong team working skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Excellent time management, communication, and stakeholder engagement
- Experience with SAGE
What our client offers?
- Up to £28,000 salary (depending on experience)
- A competitive starting salary and AAT study support
- Modern working environment
- Fantastic team
- 28 Days Holiday
- Plus, many other exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444