Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Pay Bracket: £23,000 - £25,000 Plus Full Study Package
Benefits: Full Study Support, Hybrid Working, Flexible Working, Free Parking, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Our client is a successful manufacturer based in Wigan and they are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team with an immediate start.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has good experience in accounts and is highly motivated, dynamic, and well organised individual with a good understanding of the accounting area of a business to join a finance team reporting into the Management Accountant. The ideal candidate will be working to a short notice period or immediately available.
This is a great role to gain exposure to the accounts function alongside supportive management. This role is open to candidates who are studying their AAT qualification or ACCA/CIMA.
What does the role involve?
- Raising invoices and sending to the customer
- Debt chasing
- Cost checking sales invoices
- Credit Card analysis and processing
- Sending out statements and remittances
- Supporting the accounts' payable function
- Ad hoc duties as required
What our client can offer
- A competitive starting salary and full study support
- Modern working environment
- Fantastic management team
- Hybrid working
- Flexible Working Hours
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Plus many other exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444