Job Title: - Accounts Assistant
Salary: - £24,000-£27,000 depending on experience
Location: - Blackburn
Benefits: - Flexible Working, Study Support, 26 Days plus bank holidays and many more exciting benefits.
Our client is an exciting date driven business based in Blackburn and they are looking for an accounts assistant to join their current team of five.
We are looking for intelligent and ambitious people who are looking to pursue a career in accounting and finance with full study support on offer. This is a great role to gain exposure to the accounts function alongside supportive management. This role is open to candidates who are studying their AAT qualification or ACCA/CIMA
What does the role involve?
Our client is looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual with strong organisational and communication skills.
The company will provide training on in house systems and support for external training and development. A personalise development plan will also be agreed with the successful applicant.
- Responsible for month end accounts and VAT returns
- Sales reporting and daily KPI's
- Maintaining standard costs on ERP system
- Bank payments
- Goods in process calculations
- Stock provision and stock reporting
Who would be the right fit?
- A grade in GCSE maths is required and preferably maths A Level
- Advanced Excel skills- (pivots, vlookups, sumif, index & match),
- Excellent attention to detail and have the ability to recognise trends and spot anomalies
- Ability to review complex spreadsheets and trace data
What our client offers?
- Up to £27,000 salary (depending on experience)
- A competitive starting salary
- Flexible Working
- Modern working environment
- Free onsite parking
- Fantastic management team
- 25Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Plus, many other exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444