Job Title: - Accounts Assistant
Salary: - £24,000-£27,000 depending on experience
Location: - Bolton
Benefits: - Flexible Working, Study Support, 25 Days plus bank holidays and many more exciting benefits.
We are looking for a friendly and motivated individual to join a vibrant and fast paced business based in Bolton. A competitive starting salary is on offer along with full training.
This job is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to build a rewarding career - learning a combination of office administration and accounting work with full training provided by an established team. You will be working within a modern office space with free parking and close links to public transport.
- Processing and entering sales invoices, credits and customer receipts
- Maintaining and reconciling aged debtors reports
- Dealing with queries relating to sales and purchase ledger
- Processing and requesting outside finance receipts
- Assisting finance team with various internal projects
- Filing, updating accounting database
- Credit Control - speaking to customers over the phone/email
- Purchase Ledger - inputting invoices to the system
- Various reconciliation duties - bank/statement
Who would be the right fit?
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritise and plane workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to work and changing deadlines
What our client offers?
- Up to £27,000 salary (depending on experience)
- A competitive starting salary
- Flexible Working
- Modern working environment
- Free onsite parking
- Fantastic management team
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Plus, many other exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444