Job Title: - Accounts Assistant
Salary: -£20,000 - £25,000 plus excellent benefits
Location: - Warrington
Our client is a friendly and down to earth business based in Warrington, who are looking for an experienced accounts assistant to join their close-knit team. This is a great opportunity to join a steadily growing business with some fantastic benefits on offer. This is a modern company with a supportive management who look after their team.
To support their plans for further growth, we are looking for a candidate with a purchase ledger and sales ledger background to join the business, working alongside the Financial Controller. Our client offers a fantastic working atmosphere with free onsite parking and an annual salary of up to £25,000.
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the FC, your role will be to manage the company purchase and sales ledger, helping the team where needed to provide a smoothly running function.
- Purchase Ledger processing
- Sales Ledger invoicing
- Bank posting
- Ledger Reconciliations and query resolution
- Customer and support liaison
- Supporting the processing of staff expenses
- General administration
Who would be the right fit?
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Sage is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent IT Skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
What our client offers?
- Up to £25,000 salary
- 28 Days Holiday
- Free Parking
- Fantastic Working Environment
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please apply directly to this advert or contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326444
or call us on 01204 326 444