Job Title: Accounts Assistant (12 Month FTC)
Pay Bracket: £24,000 - £26,000
Benefits: Flexible Working, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus many more!
Our client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team of 5 on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the finance manager, your responsibilities will include supporting the organisation in performing a variety of finance tasks. This may also include duties such as updating records, preparing documents, basic financial analysis and implementing financial processes for all entities across the organisation.
- Purchase Ledger - processing invoices, supplier statements
- Reconciliations - both statement & bank
- Reconciling invoices to data, highlight discrepancies and resolving timely
- Sales Ledger - raising invoices, invoice queries, allocating customer receipts
- Credit Control - chasing debt by phone and email
- Producing weekly/monthly billing files
- Processing employee expenses
- Assisting wider finance team with any ad hoc duties
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who is a strong communicator with a desire to learn, being able to work independently and within a team.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and improve
What our client can offer
- A competitive starting salary plus study leave
- Modern working environment
- Fantastic management team
- Flexible Working Hours
- Plus many other exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444