Role: Unit Settlements Administrator
Salary: £18,000 up to £20,000 DOE
We are working with a reputable organisation in Bolton who is looking to recruit multiple new team members. This role is working within reconciliations of cash into the business with all relevant training provided and fantastic mentorship, with the opportunity to grow within the team. This role is ideal for someone with a keen eye for detail with a background such as accounts administration, or a school leaver / graduate with an interest in Economics and Maths. In this position, you will investigate possible errors, process payments into the company and manage debtors.
This is a friendly team with a large office, offering a split of home working and flexibility for the right candidate. We are on the lookout for strong behaviours to match our client's culture, of taking pride in your work, having a positive approach and working well to procedures and internal deadlines.
Working as a team, you will ensure a great service is provided to the company's clients, and will help to further its strong reputation. Fantastic benefits are also on offer with this role which are listed below.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Cash reconciliations - coming in and out of the business
- Processing of payments with high accuracy
- Investigating any discrepancies and escalating issues to management
- Daily reconciliations of client monies
- Communicating with wider areas of the company and stake holders
- Preparation of monthly commission runs
- Managing debtors and creditors to the company
- Working within a team to achieve a common goal - ad hoc support for other team members
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Experience within reconciliations is highly advantageous (although not essential)
- Team working ability and self-motivation
- Strong numerical skills
- Great communication skills verbal and written
There is free parking available on site with public transport links located closely by. You will join a friendly and hardworking team who are dedicated to their roles. There are great company benefits with this role, including: 25 days annual leave plus your birthday as an additional day, private health care, study support for relevant qualifications - including study leave and an exam completion bonus of £500, cycle to work scheme and staff social events.
For immediate consideration please apply directly into this advert with an updated CV, or contact Victoria for more details on 01204 326444. Thank you for the time taken to apply.
or call us on 01204 326 444