Salary: Up to £27,000 PA
Benefits: Hybrid working, , Flexible hours, pension scheme, AAT study package, staff events, excellent company culture
We are pleased to present an exclusive opportunity for an accounts administrator to join our client based in central Manchester on a permanent basis. Working alongside an established finance team, you'll assist the newly promoted Management Accountant in a number of transactional finance duties including AP, AR and reconciliations.
A vibrant and quickly growing business, we are looking for someone with stellar people skills and professional communication style who can work collaboratively with great attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a people orientated organisation who put the team before profits and have a highly sustainable working model with excellent team retention. A strong degree of flexibility is on offer alongside a diverse and inclusive environment, offering flexible hours and working from home - requiring 1-2 days a week in the office in Manchester city centre.
What does the role involve?
Working closely with the management accountant, you will help with a variety of transactional finance duties, with the opportunity of gaining exposure to month end duties over time.
- Company bank reconciliations
- Purchase ledger invoice processing, data input and coding
- Supplier statement reconciliations and query management
- Managing cashbook including reconciliations and postings
- Using Excel for data sets, data entry and creating reports
- Assisting on an ad hoc basis with the credit control team
- Processing staff expenses
Who is suited to this role?
An ideal candidate for the position is someone with an established background in transactional finance with a friendly personality who will be part of a wider unit
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Friendly nature and personable
- Interest in professional development, learning and study
- Strong technical ability within Excel
You'll benefit from:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 37.5 hour working week - Flexibility on offer to suit other commitments if required
- Hybrid working arrangement offering up to 4 days a week working from home (during training requiring 3 days a week in the office)
- Pension scheme
- AAT study package and training / learning and development
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Victoria ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interviews will take place in the office - giving the opportunity to meet with the management team and wider business
or call us on 01204 326 444