Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Pay Bracket: up to 21k plus AAT study if required
This is an exclusive opportunity to join a well known supplier business in Preston who are looking for an Accounts Administrator on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in accounts to gain training, mentorship, and progression within a dynamic business. Experience in accounts, whether paid or voluntary is advantageous however we are open to someone with zero experience - whether a school leaver, apprentice, or university graduate. An ideal candidate will be eager to learn with strong communication skills.
Post probation period, study support is also on offer for the right candidate, along with the opportunity to progress into a senior accounts position or team leader role.
What does the role involve?
- Purchase order entry and receipting of deliveries and services
- Matching purchase invoices to purchase orders and deliveries
- Credit note processing and inter-site claims
- Customer order entry
- Sales invoice creation and subsequent invoice checks
- Communication with commercial, operation, site management as necessary
- Small elements of bank reconciliations
- Remittance and cash allocation
- Provide assistance and cover various tasks within the admin team, both for holiday cover and on a daily basis
- Ad-hoc duties and reporting
- Ensuring financial reporting objectives are met within deadlines, without compromising quality.
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who has an interest in building a career in accounts with good work ethic. We are open to profiles such as an accounts apprentice, office junior or university graduate, with the most important factor being personality and attributes.
- No experience required - however any exposure to accounts is a bonus
- Computer skills and being able to learn new technology - working knowledge of Excel
- Friendly personality and team player
- Clear and confident communications, happy to speak to new people over the phone
What our client can offer
- A generous salary up to £21,000 on offer with no experience required
- Free parking
- Fun and fast paced environment
- Great training and mentorship with study support on offer post-probation period
- Progression opportunities
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Rebecca for immediate consideration on 01204 326444.
or call us on 01204 326 444