Job role: Senior Account Handler
Location: Manchester / Hybrid
Pay Bracket: £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
Benefits: 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays & birthday off, electric vehicle scheme, 5% pension contribution and more.
Our client is an independently owned and senior management led insurance broker who have successfully grown organically over the last few years, with ambitious plans for the next three years. They're looking for someone with drive, strong work ethic and ideally 5+ years' experience working in a similar role to join their successful team.
The ideal candidate will have worked in commercial insurance with desirable experience in the construction, manufacturing, and technology industries.
What does the role involve?
- Providing advice and excellent service to new/existing clients, negotiating with them and the insurance market to ensure the products sold to them meet their requirements
- Build relationships with clients to retain business and seek to cross sell any additional cover or gaps in existing cover by regularly reviewing products available and current client needs
- To support Client Managers to ensure that client growth and retention targets are met by responding to requests for new quotations, adjustments and renewals
- Train/support Assistant Client Service Executives and Client Service Executives to carry out regular training reviews
- Ensure all client records are set up accurately and appropriate data is transferred onto the system
- Ensure all financial transactions are recorded on the system efficiently
- Establish trusted relationships with clients and provide them with professional advice relating to their insurance needs
- Adhere to FCA Regulation and specific Company Policies and Procedures at all times
- Provide support and guidance to colleagues requiring your help by mentoring them and identifying any training needs
Who would be the right fit?
- A candidate with 5+ years' experience in commercial insurance
- Qualification - Cert CII / Dip CII
- Someone with strong work ethic
- The ability to use initiative
- A candidate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Someone with technical knowledge
- A candidate with great leadership skills
What our client can offer
- 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday off
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office 2 days at home
- Electric vehicle scheme
- 5% pension contribution - 4% from employee
- Death of service - salary x4
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact me for immediate consideration on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07834553439. Please pass on my details if you know someone with relevant experience or who may interested.
or call us on 01204 326 444