12 MONTH MAT COVER -
Potential to be made permanent for the right person.
Job role: Projects Administrator/Coordinator
Salary: £21,000-£24,000 DOE
Benefits: 22 days plus Bank Holidays, employee discounts & more.
A very well-established and successful technology company based in Bolton are looking for a driven Projects Administrator/Coordinator to provide support to the projects team whilst working alongside Engineers & Subcontractors.
It's an amazing time to join this employee-owned and ambitious company who value high quality service and products. Our client is looking for a confident, enthusiastic and hardworking candidate to join their Projects Team.
What does the role involve?
- Support Engineers and Subcontractors by phone, email and face to face
- Deal with reactive service calls, including admin tasks & liaising with clients, colleagues and subcontractors
- Create quotations, sales orders & purchase orders on Sage
- Order and despatch stock for projects within timeframe
- Review engineer reports, ensuring all work has been completed and in the estimated timeframe
- Manage own workload to ensure tasks are completed to required deadlines
- Track & report overall progress, collate timesheets & ensure all required project documents are obtained
- Any other tasks that are required by management, or wider business needs.
Who would be the right fit?
- Great communication both written and verbal
- Someone who is proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to learn new processes and systems
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Confident dealing with engineers, clients, subcontractors & other departments
- Great attention to detail.
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more, contact me via email@example.com or call me on 07834553439. Feel free to pass on my details if you know someone who may be interested.
or call us on 01204 326 444