Assistant Management Accountant
Based: Office, Manchester (WFH)
Salary: circa £30K dependent on experience.
6 month FTC working from home (you MUST be Manchester/Lancashire area). Full Time - Flexible hours to suit (37.5 a week)
Our client is a leading service provider supporting the Manchester area across 5 growing divisions. They are known for their focus in business, education and employment and helping people of Manchester across their various groups.
We are currently looking for a Management Accountant to join the team on a 6 month contract due to internal progression. This role will require someone to hit the ground running with a knowledge of management accounts with support when required.
To be considered you must be an Assistant Accountant/Management Accountant in a large business who has exposure to monthly management accounts
- Supporting finance team of 3 looking after the business biggest division for finance
- Supporting Senior Accountant to produce and review management accounts
- Providing supporting narrative and explanations of variances against forecast/budget to the FP&A team to aid decision making
- Balance sheet reconciliations - investigating and resolving all reconciled items
- VAT returns and providing financial information when required
- Preparing cash forecasts on an annual and weekly basis
- Preparing and checking weekly BACS runs for submission for payment
- Loa budget and forecast information to enable analysis of budgets an forecasts
- Ensure all tax payments are made on time
- Providing FP&A team and Managers with results and financials when required
- Reconciling inter group transactional activity - inter-company transactions
- Exposure to management accounts is essential from a previous Assistant Accountant or Management Accountant role
- Experience of cash flow analysis desirable
- Organised and able to adapt to business needs
You must be immediately available to be considered, interviews are happening Friday with a start soon after - please send your CV for consideration!
or call us on 01204 326 444