Job Title: HR Business Partner
Pay Bracket: £29k - £31k
Benefits: 43 days annual leave including Christmas shutdown + banks, high pension contribution, onsite Starbucks
Location: Trafford (ad hoc travel required)
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR professional to join a successful organisation located in Trafford. This role involves working as part of a wider HR team at an advisory level and focuses on partnering with a given area of the business handling various cases and projects.
What does the role involve?
- Working as part of the wider team to support Managers on all areas of HR policy and process
- Managing various different cases within your partnered divisions including recruitment, performance management, disciplinary hearings and grievances
- Working with senior leaders to implement change whilst building relationships and coaching on various HR related issues
- Assist with various projects relating to given departments
- Work collaboratively with the business area and the Talent Partner to attract and retain talent
- Proactively share best practise with the HR team
- Keep up to date with relevant employment law
- Conduct relevant cross group training relating back to HR best practise
- Work closely with the Business Partner Lead to ensure all round best practise for all employees
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who has a strong interest in HR and has a couple of years' experience within an Advisory role - with the desire to pursue a career in this field. The best suited candidate for this role will be someone who is confident in leading on various HR related cases and advising managers.
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444