Job Title: HR Advisor - Regional
Pay Bracket: £27,000 - £30,000 + Car allowance
Location: Head Office based in Manchester City Centre - Hybrid working with an element of travel
An opportunity has come up for a HR Advisor to join an extremely successful and continually growing business based in Manchester. The role offers hybrid working with an aspect of travel. The role is working on a Full Time, 12 month FTC.
What does the role involve?
- Providing advice and support on all people related matters with involvement in disciplinary, investigations and grievance meetings, ensuring the processes are managed in line with policy.
- Ensuring monitoring of sickness and absence trends are recorded effectively, providing advice and guidance accordingly.
- Providing advice to managers on recruitment, ensuring processes are kept consistent and fair.
- Responding to queries and case management, being responsible for personal time management and allocating time correctly.
- Managing TUPE - transferring candidates in and out.
- Working cooperatively with the HR Manager, escalating queries as and when required.
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with the wider people, support colleagues and teams.
- Participating in performance management and sickness management meetings, providing HR advice.
- Supporting project work as and when required.
- Ensuring induction and onboarding is carried out correctly and in line with company policy.
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who has experience from a previous HR role where they have had involvement in employee relations and other generalist aspects of HR. There is an element of travel with this role as it will cover the North of the UK as a region. This role offers flexibility to work from home.
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444