Finance Transformation / Project Accountant
Salary: highly dependent on experience. 9 month contract with strong possibility of permanent thereafter.
This role is based from Manchester, you must be commutable of the office but there will be flexibility WFH/hours
Our client is a fast growing, hugely entrepreneurial SME business based in the centre of Manchester. Experiencing exceptional growth over the last 12 months, this role be working closely with the CFO to review current processes/procedures, process map for new and implement a brand new ERP system to support business growth. There will be a large number of further projects to get involved in along the way with the view for this role to become permanent after the contract period
To be considered, you must have strong project accounting experience, the ability to work in a fast moving environment and proven practice experience of process mapping. This role is initially 6 month but opportunity to go permanent due to high volume ongoing projects internally
- Analysing systems and internal processes to improve margin forecasting and reporting across the business
- Thorough review of existing systems, processes, controls - suggesting improvements/changes for purpose
- Evaluating costs, effectiveness and streamlining current processes ensuring business continues to grow effectively and profitably.
- Providing, presenting and implementing recommendations for improvements on systems and processes within finance
- Challenging commercial/sales teams on pricing and costs, ensuring all is reflected accurately within the CRM,
- Liaising with Commercial, Finance, IT and other departments as necessary
- Assess, evaluate and validate the quality of the data received by our customers
- Ensure costs are accurate, dealing with any billing issues
- Provide reports to Senior Management to aid their decision making
- Qualified Accountant with post-qualified experience
- Experience from a Project Accounting/Process Improvement role - essential
- Process mapping experience is essential
- Forward-thinking problem solver able to use your own initiative
- Experience handling large amounts of data
- Strong Excel experience
This role is initially a contract but has the opportunity to be extended/go permanent for the right person. The business offers fantastic opportunities for progression.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
or call us on 01204 326 444