Job Title: Finance Assistant
Pay Bracket: £25,000 - £27,000
Contract: 6 Month FTC
Benefits: 22 days holiday + bank holidays, Hybrid Working (3 days a week in the office), Personalised Development Plan, On-site Parking,
This is a Finance Assistant role within the Finance team based in the Stockport supporting a brilliant business that is looking for an experienced Finance professional. This is set to be a contract role for 6 months and would be suitable for anyone that is looking immediately for a new position
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Production of accurate and timely sales invoices and credit notes for the Charity (and its subsidiaries, as required).
- Accurate and prompt banking and processing of all monetary receipts.
- Follow up overdue sales invoices in accordance with the Charity's debt management strategy.
- Operation of an effective and accurate process for the payment of suppliers.
- Provide assistance for payroll as required.
- Other Ad-Hoc Finance Duties
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- Ideally 1 years of experience within a Accounts setting.
- IT literate including intermediate excel skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Good levels of accuracy.
You'll benefit from:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays - rising with service each year
- Hybrid working (3 days a week in the office)
- Free Parking
- Excellent learning and development opportunities with a strong senior leadership team
- Pension Scheme
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Tom ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444