Job Title: ER Assistant – 6 month FTC
Benefits: Hybrid working, discounted gym membership, retail discount, onsite restaurant, free parking & many more!
Location: Deeside, Cheshire
An opportunity has come up for an experienced HR Assistant to join a reputable and well known organisation... this role is to cover a 6-month maternity cover and will be working as part of a wider HR team.
What does the role involve?
- Act as the initial point of contact for all queries into HR, both face to face and through the HR and Payroll mailboxes, responding and managing resolution.
- Keeping the electronic files/ HR system up to date with employee information.
- Managing and maintaining employee records and files including processing variation to contracts as and when required.
- Managing the onboarding administration for new employees, including obtaining references and carrying out screening.
- Carry out HR administration processes, assisting the wider team, preparing letters and documents in line with legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Preparing all letters or contracts for any changes to employee terms and conditions e.g., flexible working.
- Supporting the recruitment process, coordinating the candidate’s journey and planning ways in which to attract the best talent for the business.
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who has a couple of years’ experience under their belt and looking to gain more experience within a busy HR function.
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444