*Full and Part-time Hours Available*
We are looking for a credit controller to provide maternity cover on the behalf of our client, a growing manufacturing company based in Westhoughton, Bolton with great benefits on offer. This is initially a 9 month contract assisting the existing accounts receivable function with a great salary of £23,000 on offer. The role is open to full time and part-time workers, with the option of working flexible hours across 5 days, full time (35 hours a week) or a 4 day working week.
This position is based in a newly refurbished office with free parking onsite and offers hybrid working for all staff post training period, with 2 days a week working remotely and a company laptop. For this role, we are looking for someone who takes pride in their work with existing knowledge of the accounts receivable function. You will be chasing overdue payments from key corporate clients, making communication skills vital for success.
This role will include:
- Proactively chasing debt for vital customer accounts, building rapport and ensuring timely payments into the business.
- Working alongside the existing credit controller to manage the sales ledger end to end
- Resolving customer queries in a timely manner
- Inputting customer payments and raising invoices
- Managing company banking
- Accounts reconciliations
- Assisting the Finance Business Partner with monthly reporting using Excel and presenting to management
This role is working in a diverse team of 8 accounts professionals who are happy to help each other and work collaboratively. Being able to work independently and as a team is important to this role. This is a company where Four have made multiple past placements all with great candidate feedback, whilst this is a temporary assignment, there is the opportunity for extension / for a permanent position in the future as the company continues to grow. As an employer, our client gives as much freedom as possible, providing company laptops for remote working and offering flexible hours around other commitments, making this ideal for candidates across all points of their careers and life.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of managing a sales ledger and query resolution
- Clear and confident communication written and verbal
- Energy towards your work and dedication to personal performance, having the ability to deliver consistent results into the business
- Previous experience using SAP is advantageous but not essential - with full training provided if necessary
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables and v-look ups.
An impressive 25 days holiday and banks are on offer, plus the option to buy and sell further holidays. As you will be corresponding with internal and external stakeholders, it is essential for you to be articulated and confident in your own abilities. We are looking for someone with existing experience in credit control, but we are open to a wide range of accounts backgrounds. Please apply with an updated CV below for consideration. An immediate start for this role is available, however please note, we are able to wait for candidates with a notice period and also welcome applicants in existing positions who are looking for a role offering more freedom and all the benefits our client has to offer.
or call us on 01204 326 444